Covering all the basics of make-up like color theory, face shapes, face correction techniques, hygiene and sanitation, the course will also include the skin anatomy and the various ways of working within the professional realm of the makeup industry. It covers day, evening and special occasion looks plus all the techniques required to achieve them. Suitable for beginners, as well as professionals and those who wish to refresh or update their natural artistry skill set. Also learn about the essential brushes, their uses and care, skincare – its Understanding & Analyzing, Contouring, Strobing and Highlighting and much more.
Who is this course meant for ?
It is suitable for beginners, as well as professionals and those who wish to refresh or update their natural artistry skill set. Specially designed for those who have a passion for makeup and wish to build their career as a Professional Makeup Artist, this course is best suited for such individuals.
How and what will you learn with?
Classes are taught through practical demonstrations and one-to-one attention on each student. Participants work on each other or a model with a very practical and hands-on approach from day one. The focus is on developing every student’s practical skill set.
The kit given to students includes products from the ColorBar Cosmetics product range. During learning and classroom sessions, a comprehensive range of products shall be available to use from our portfolio, as well as from Kryolans collection. The ColorBar Academy will provide all the makeup products, tools and brushes required for practice during the tenure of the course.
Note: All students opting for the 8 Week Professional Course will receive a kit with Products worth INR 18,000/-
Terms & Conditions apply
The Course would cover the following
- Introduction to make up and the Makeup Industry
- Essential brushes, their uses and care
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Skincare - Understanding & Analyzing skin types
- Color theory and Importance of Undertones | Different skin tones and texture
- Analysis of different face shapes, facial features, their shapes & proportions
- Importance of basics: prepping and priming
- Foundation, Concealer and Correctors – types & techniques of application
- Contouring, Strobing/ Nontouring and Sandbagging techniques and Highlighting
- Correction of lip color and perfecting the art of lip shaping, selecting lip colors as per the skin tone
- Makeup Looks - Inspirational makeup- 80’s Pop/ 90’s Diva looks, Wet look and glossy makeup, Tanned and sun kissed looks, Cocktail, Reception, Sangeet and others
- Cut crease , Geometric and floating eye liners
- Practical application of daytime and evening looks
8 Weeks | 40 Classes | 3 Hours Per Class
Days and Timings
Monday through Friday
(10:30 AM – 01:30 PM)
Number Of Students
10 Students per batch
Upon completion of 8 Weeks, all students will recieve a professional certificate and also will be Colorbar Cosmetics certified.
ColorBar Cosmetics Product & Brush Kit Provided