Designed to cover all the basic professional skills required to create day looks, evening looks, bridal work and special occasion make-up. Perfect for beginners, those who wish to refresh their skills as well as for those wishing to become a makeup artist. You will get to work on fellow classmates or a model from day one. You will also receive a comprehensive range of products to use during the course. Apart from contouring and strobing you will also get to learn about nontouring and sandbagging techniques. Students will learn to refine skin and base applications, including achieving a dewy finish vs a matte finish.
Who is this course meant for ?
This course is designed for individuals who have a passion for makeup and wish to build their career in the Beauty & Glamour Industry as for professional makeup artists. Also ideal for anyone who takes pride in knowing and understanding the fundamentals as well as the next level rules for Makeup - not only to build a career in the industry but for themselves too.
How and what will you learn with?
Classes are taught through practical demonstrations and one-to-one attention on each student. Participants work on each other or a model with a very practical and hands-on approach from day one. The focus is on developing every student’s practical skill set.
The kit given to students includes products from the ColorBar Cosmetics product range. During sessions, a comprehensive range of products shall be available for use from our portfolio, as well as from Kryolans collection. The ColorBar Academy will provide all makeup products, tools and brushes during the tenure of the course.
Note: All students opting for the 3 Week Intermediary Course will receive a Colorbar Cosmetics Product Kit - valued at INR 10,000/-
Terms & Conditions apply
The Course would cover the following
- Introduction to make up and the Makeup Industry
- Essential brushes, their uses and care
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Skincare - Understanding & Analyzing skin types
- Color theory and Importance of Undertones | Different skin tones and texture
- Analysis of different face shapes, facial features, their shapes & proportions
- Importance of basics: prepping and priming
- Foundation, Concealer and Correctors – types & techniques of application
- Contouring, Strobing/ Nontouring and Sandbagging techniques and Highlighting
- Learn to refine skin and base applications, including achieving a dewy finish vs a matte finish
- Each day we will take you through a range of looks - Smokey eyes, Types of eye liners, lip variations and techniques, Monochromatic make up, Ombre Makeup and more
- Various makeup Bridal looks such as Sangeet look, Mehendi look
3 Weeks | 15 Classes | 3 Hours Per Class
Days And Timings
Monday through Friday
(02:30 PM – 05:30 PM)
Number Of Students
10 Students per Batch
Upon completion of 3 Weeks, all students will receive a professional certificate and will also be Colorbar Cosmetics certified.
ColorBar Cosmetic Product & Brush Kit Provided**
Note: ** Any Student opting for the 3 Week Makeup Obsession Course, must enroll for this course as well – Since it is important to understand the basics before you move to more advanced levels.