check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Hailed the holy grail of beautiful skin, Argan Oil has found its way from ancient Morocco to your hands. This ‘liquid gold’ is beauty’s centuries-old, best-kept secret, until now – we bring you Earth C7 Argan Oil, a blend of argan oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, walnut oil, tulsi extract oil, and wheatgerm oil. Let this fast-absorbing and unique argan oil blend find a permanent home in your skin, hair, and nails, for an intensely rejuvenating and restoring experience.
No parabens. No sulphates. No silicones. Only gentle love.
Formulated in Morocco and Germany
- This fast-absorbing oil blend can be used for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Argan oil is rich in Omega 3 & 6, essential fatty acids that retain the elasticity of youthful skin.
- Walnut oil contains Vitamins B & E that are essential for your skin cells to build collagen – the protein that retains skin’s youthful appearance.
- Sesame seed oil is a source of zinc, an antioxidant that protects skin from pollutants and free-radical damage.
- Wheatgerm oil contains Vitamin A, D, as well as B Vitamins that helps to heal dry, dehydrated skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
Use C7 on your body for a heavenly nourishing treatment that reduces stretch marks and visible signs of ageing. Use it on your hair for an intensely moisturizing treatment that tames frizzy hair, seals split ends, and stimulates hair growth. Or, use it on your nails to nourish the nail bed and moisturize cuticles.
Argan oil is non-comedogenic, which means that it doesn’t clog pores, so it can be used on your face as a moisturizing treatment. We recommend doing a patch test first, though, to determine if it suits your face – apply it on one side of your face for 3-5 days; discontinue use if you find any skin irritation.
Argan Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride (CCTG), Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Walnut Oil, Olive Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Almond Oil, Tulsi Oil Soluble Extract, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E & Fragrance.
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading