check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
As low as INR 599.00
We’re combining beauty and compassion with our exclusive DIVA Lipstick. This collection was created to support the fight against HIV/AIDS with the net proceeds of every DIVA Lipstick sold going towards the Colorbar AIDS Fund. This rich, creamy lipstick offers you long-lasting color in intense and vibrant shades, while giving back to those in need. Formulated in India.
- It has a creamy texture and a highly blendable application.
- It has a soothing fig fragrance.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E to nourish and moisturize lips.
- Dermatologically tested.
There are two ways to apply your lipstick.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Apply the lipstick directly by pressing the lipstick on your lips with a light even pressure. Press your lips together to even out the color.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Use a brush to apply your lipstick, put a small amount of color onto the brush and then fill in your lips.
Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain. Spray the fabric (make sure it's not dry-clean only) with hairspray, and let it sit for a few minutes. Dab the stain, and then toss it in the washer.
PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TRIOCTYL DODECYL CITRATE, DI CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PROPYLPARABEN, BISABOLOL, RICE BRAN OIL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN : MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CARMINE, RED6, RED7 LAKE, RED7, RED 28 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, BLUE1 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE.
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading