check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Colorbar e-gift card
To purchase an e-gift card – choose a card from our variety of designs, select a value and write a gift message. Then add to your bag – easy!
Once purchased, the recipient will receive the gift card over email. They will be able to redeem the full value of the card only on www.colorbarcosmetics.com. T&C Apply.
Sign into your existing Colorbar account or create a new account. After you have chosen your products and go to checkout, enter in your gift card number to pay for part of or your entire purchase.
Your E-Gift card is valid upto one year from the date of issue.
Any unused balance on the card automatically expires after one year from the date of issue.
- - The E-Gift card is redeemable only on www.colorbarcosmetics.com. It cannot be used to make purchases in stores.
- - The gift card cannot be used to purchase another e-gift card.
- - If the value of the order exceeds the amount available in your gift card, then the remaining balance must be paid in full with a valid credit/debit card, or online banking.
- - If the value of the order is less than the amount available in your E-Gift card, then the remaining balance will be reflected under the same E-Gift card number. You can check your card balance through your account.
- - Cash on Delivery is not available when redeeming an E-Gift card.
Once purchased, protecting the details of the gift card is the sole responsibility of the card holder.
Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd and www.colorbarcosmetics.com will not be held liable for stolen, lost, or misused cards.
Check Store Availability
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading