check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Crafted with naturally sourced Jade stone, the Colorbar Jade Roller is an incredible skin care tool for beauty inside out. Facial rolling is an ancient beauty ritual that dates to the 7th century and is known to be both relaxing and de-stressing.
This roller increases the absorption of your skin care products to over 3X, thus maximizing their effectiveness. Physically, it helps to firm the skin and aid in detoxing it. Metaphorically, Jade is known to attract the energies of luck, peace, and harmony. It promotes healing and reduces stress.
- Weight :12g
- Dimensions :(W)89.5x(H)29x(D) 207
- Generice/Name Of Product :Jade Roller
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Company Manufacturer :Colorbar Cosmetics INC, 1, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY-10020
- Contents made in/ Formula from :United States
- Name & Address of the Importer/Marketer :Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 4 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025, India
- Improves elasticity of your skin
- Minimizes puffiness and fine lines
- Increases micro-circulation
- Eases facial muscle tension
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable hold
- Smooth a few drops of your favorite Colorbar Facial Oil/Moisturiser onto your skin
- Start from the centre of the face under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards the hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Starting at the chin, move out towards the bottom of the ears in short gentle strokes.
- Roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around the eyes, nose and lips with extra care.
- Very gently and then upwards roll down the sides of the neck in the centre
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
The colorbar journal
GET THE KARVA CHAUTH GLOW-UP THIS FESTIVE SEASON WITH COLORBAR
Karwa chauth is just round the corner, and just like any other festival this auspicious festival brings its own share of traditions, excitement, and a whole lot of joy!Keep Reading