check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Luminous Rose Boosting Oil
The power of nature captured in a bottle!
This oil is a promising explosion of nourishment and luminosity. It is enriched with a complex of super fruit oils and real rose petals inside, to boost your skin and care for deeply. Not only is it beautiful to see, but also a real supplement of nutrition that lends a healthy, youthful radiance.
See what's inside: Maxi-complex of 5 Oils
- Macadamia Oil -Nourishes dry and chapped skin.
- Argan Oil - Regenerates skin and delays ageing process.
- Camelia Oil - Contains a unique active 'Squalene' which nourishes deeply. Restores PH balance and shields from environmental pollutants.
- Buriti Oil - Sourced from the Amazonian rainforest. Rich in Pro Vit A, Vit C and Vit E and provides rich anti-oxidant protection.
- Apricot Oil - Softens, nourishes and slows down premature ageing.
Contents Made in Italy
- Contains a maxi-complex of 5 fruit oils that hydrate, slow down aging, nourish deeply and makes your skin look healthy and luminous
- Contains real rose petals that has the power to relieve your skin from stress and inflammation
- Targets dryness and chapped skin, making it look more calm, soothed and soft
- Regenerates skin and delays ageing for beautiful skin from inside out
- Helps to restore pH balance and shields your skin from environmental pollutants
- Rich in Pro Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E for effective moisturising and anti-oxidant protection
- Perfect for use during winter months for especially maturing skin
Gently massage a few drops onto cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use AM/PM. Can be used alone or blended with your favourite Colorbar foundation/ moisturiser.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentadecalactone, Argania Spinos Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acide, Dried Rose Leaves
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading