check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Matte Touch Lipstick
As low as INR 599.00
When it comes to the perfect smile, matte lipstick is the way to go. This lipstick has a subtle yet dramatic effect, it glides on smooth and instantly turns matte post application. To give you the ultimate pout, our Matte Touch Lipstick has a deep, opaque look that will make a serious style statement. Choose from our wide selection of hues ranging from soft and feminine to deep and mysterious.
Formulated in India.
- Matte Touch Lipstick has a creamy texture, and a smudge-proof, highly blendable application.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, jojoba oil and shea butter to nourish and moisturize lips.
- Delivers flawless, long-lasting coverage without peeling or drying.
- Its high-pigment formula offers SPF 15 broad spectrum sun protection.
- Dermatologically tested.
Give the illusion of a perfect pucker by applying a lighter shade of lipstick at the center of your lips, on top of a darker shade to add depth and dimension to your lips.
There are two ways to apply your lipstick.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Apply the lipstick directly by pressing the lipstick on your lips with a light even pressure. Press your lips together to even out the color.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Use a brush to apply your lipstick, put a small amount of color onto the brush and then fill in your lips.Pro tip- Give the illusion of a perfect pucker by applying a lighter shade of lipstick at the center of your lips, on top of a darker shade to add depth and dimension to your lips.
Castor Oil, Ozokerite, White Beeswax, Petroleum Jelly, Lanolin Anhydrous Ip, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Paraffin Wax, Light Liquid Paraffin, Octyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tri-isostearoyl Polygycerol-3dimer Dilinoleate, Argan Oil, Moringa Oil, Perfume, Pearls And Pegment
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading