check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Perfect Match Primer Water
A SUPER-CHARGED Primer Water that hydrates, preps and refreshes skin-all in one spritz. Specially designed to treat your skin with simplicity and prolong the stay of your makeup.
This high-performing fresh tonic provides long-lasting wear with a weightless, comfortable feel that’s never sticky or greasy.
Infused with active ingredients that matter, this set of Primer Waters is customized to the specific needs of your skin. It also contains a mild soothing fragrance that will leave you mesmerized. Find your Perfect Match!
Contents made in France
- Weight : 35ml
- Dimensions : (W)4.6x(H)10.9x(D)2.1
- Generice/Name Of Product : Perfect Match Primer Water
- Country Of Origin : India
- Company Manufacturer : Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., At: Plot No-56, Sector-IIDC,IIE SIDCUL, Pantnagar - 263153 (U.K.)
- Contents made in/ Formula from : France
- Name & Address of the Importer/Marketer : Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 4 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025, India
- For Skin that needs continuous Hydration
- Quench your skin's thirst with this hydrating primer water that packs in a complex of moisturizing agents that restore hydration before and during your lengthy photo shoots
- When your skin is hydrated, makeup looks even better and stays throughout the day. 'Quench Me' is like a supercharged energy drink for your skin
- Enriched with Marine Spring Water and Red micro-Algae Extract to retain and maintain a long-lasting moisture balance
- And its delicious Waterlily fragrance will keep you love-locked with this primer water
Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethicone Crosspolymer*, Cyclopentasiloxane*, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate & Isododecane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Propyl Paraben
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
The colorbar journal
Ultimate Makeup Hacks That You Didn’t Know You Needed
We all have seen those interesting makeup hack videos on social media and have thought to ourselves whether they really work, isn’t that right lovelies?Keep Reading