check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Take Me As I Am
As low as INR 950.00
Our Take Me As I Am Lipstick was designed with the modern woman in mind, someone who is always on the go and looks good while doing so. This multi-function lip color provides the ease of a jumbo crayon with the rich, deep hues and coverage of a lipstick. It’s creamy and soft giving you all day coverage that will last no matter what life throws at you. With moisturizing and nourishing properties paired with a convenient design, this will be the most comfortable lipstick you will ever wear!
Formulated in Germany.
- This unique crayon like product, doubles as a lipstick and a lip liner.
- A pencil-like applicator for precise application.
- A rich, creamy texture, with long-lasting application.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter, esters, and viscous oils to moisturize lips, and prevent dehydration and peeling.
- Comes with a complementary sharpener.
- Dermatologically tested and paraffin-free.
There are two ways to apply your lipstick.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Apply the lipstick directly by pressing the lipstick on your lips with a light even pressure. Press your lips together to even out the color.
- Line your lips with a matching lip liner. Use a brush to apply your lipstick, put a small amount of color onto the brush and then fill in your lips.
Put a tissue on your lip and dab Sheer Touch Mattyfying Loose Powder lightly using Concealer Brush to create velvet matte finish.
Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Glycerl Ricinoleate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Bees Wax, Myristyl Myristate, Coppernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax, Cetyl alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Myristyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea Butter) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
Blue Light Blues: Why You Need To Protect Your Skin From Screen-time
After a long rigorous day at work packed with endless meetings, deadline completion and continuous staring at our laptops,Keep Reading
Block the blues with Blue Light Defense Range
We are surrounded by Tech devices, flat screens, smartphones, all of which cause a lasting ageing concern with their toxic eerie haze of blue light.Keep Reading